Marketing Mix Assignment Help USA
Marketing Mix refers to the set of actions or tactics used by a company to promote its products or brand in the market. A Marketing Mix assignment help may include a variety of subjects and sub-topics. You may need to explore multiple elements to write a winning case study on this subject.
Assignment of Marketing Mix
In 1960, E. Jerome McCarthy suggested that the Marketing Mix typically includes 4 Ps of marketing:
- Product: Product or Service of a company refers to whatever the company is selling. It has to deliver a minimum level of performance to attract customers. It means that someone has to research on what needs or requirements of the customers does a product or a service fulfill, the price at which customer may want to use it, what should be its size or color, how will it make customers feel, what it should be called, and at what price should it be sold in the market. Ultimately, it is the 'uniqueness' or 'usability' or 'affordability' of a product that sells. Most of the students understand this 1p's of marketing but writing marketing mix product assignment is challenging for them. That's the reason they need expert's marketing mix assignment help.
- Price: Pricing strategy of a company depends on the supply and demand of a product in the marketplace, target segment, cost of production and various other factors. Price can be used to create a 'unique' place in the market for a particular product.
- Promotion: To promote a product, you should know who your target customers are and how you can reach them. Should you advertise online, in the press, on TV or radio, or through posters, hoardings and billboards? The timing of your promotion is also important -, especially for seasonal products.
- Place: Marketing also means deciding how and where you are going to sell your products. It is necessary to nail the right distribution channels for your target segment. You may want to sell your products online, through direct marketing, in a supermarket, at trade fairs, or specialist boutiques. If you know where your customers can be found, it becomes easier for you to choose how to approach them and persuade them to buy your product.
Marketing Mix Assignment Writing Services - A guide to A+ grade!
Here are a few suggestions from expert Marketing Mix Assignment help providers:
An assignment of Marketing Mix may have different foci. Here are some tips to come up with a perfect marketing mix strategy based on what your marketing mix assignment asks you to do.
Focus on Product
Marketers need to study the product life-cycle of specific products to make proper strategies for each stage.
Some of the questions that may help you develop the right topic for assignment of marketing mix product are
- What are the customer requirements?
- How will your product or service help your customers?
- What features can you add to your product to meet the needs and desires of your target customer segment?
- Should you remove some of the features in your product that your customers or clients do not need?
- What should be the name of your product?
- What should be the size, colour, shape of your product?
- How should your product be packaged?
Our Best Experts
PhD Accounting HIRE ME
Focus on Price
Deciding the price of a product is not an easy task. Besides the cost of raw materials, manpower, and machinery, there are several other factors that you need to keep in mind.
Four major pricing strategies in any business are:
- Neutral Pricing, in which your price is similar to your competitors.
- Market Penetration Pricing, in which companies keep low prices, free rewards, and heavy discounts in order to quickly seize some market share.
- Market Skimming Pricing, in which a company actively seeks out customers who are willing to pay extra for a high-quality product; and
- Value-Based Pricing, in which optimal pricing is done at or below what customers are willing to pay.
Some of the questions that a price-based service marketing mix assignment should be based on are:
- What is the expenditure for producing a product?
- How many customers are willing to pay for it?
- How much are your competitors charging for a similar product?
- Can a slight dip in price help you gain market share?
Focus on Promotion
Marketers use a number of channels to make customers aware of their new products and services and to promote them. These may include public relations, online marketing, events and banner ads, other mediums of advertising, and sales promotions.
To come up with an effect promotion-based marketing mix strategy, you can ask yourself:
- What is the best time to launch a product (during specific seasons or holidays or other events and festivals etc.?
- What is the best method to approach your buyers (through direct sales, television ads, online ads, or celebrity endorsements etc.), and
- How do your competitors promote similar products and services?
Focus on Place
You have to make sure that it is easy for your customers to buy your products. It means that you have to choose distribution channels that are preferred by them. These may include direct selling methods, franchises, or exclusive distribution of your products.
Your distribution strategy should be based on the following considerations?
- What distribution channels are available and accessible to you – and at what price?
- What kind of stores do your customers visit – supermarkets, malls, retail shops, or online stores?
- Should you go for e-commerce or stick to traditional forms of selling?
All the marketing elements are related to each other. When you seek (Marketing mix assignment help), it is imperative that the person should be an experienced (marketing) professional and an efficient writer too.
Marketing Mix Assignment Help for International Students!
GoAssignmentHelp has carved a niche in the field of providing Marketing Mix assignment writing services at all levels to USAn students due to its commitment to deliver high-quality assignments within a few hours at affordable prices. (We regularly receive requests from students who look for marketing assignment help. To cater to the requests of help our assignment experts make sure that they provide all the relevant and concrete reference material that can be incorporated by the students in their assignments.
We also have stringent procedures to make sure that the marketing mix assignment help we provide is completely plagiarism-free and has no spelling or grammatical errors.
Frequently ask question?
Absolutely. They have both experience and academic qualifications, so you need not worry about their suitability for the job. All of our writers have been working as professional essay writers for some time now, and have done many papers just like the one you need. So you can relax, and know that your paper is in very safe hands.
All papers written by our writers are original, and are examined for plagiarism using special software.
It's rare for us to be unable to take on an order. Our team comprises experts on all topics, so we can cover just about anything you might request. If you have a particularly obscure topic, feel free to message us via live chat, email, or call us, and ask.
Well, it's true that there are many other companies - but the fact is that they're not all like us. We work hard to maintain our status, and unlike other companies we insist on only providing original work. The best way to discover why you should use us is to try us - you'll find out for yourself what a difference we make.
The vast majority of our student customers are really happy. But nobody's perfect, and if you have any criticisms then just get in touch. We can only put things right if we know what's wrong. As long as your complaint is reasonable, we'll gladly offer a free revision of your paper.